Team Managers - please use the links below to access the tools you will need to perform your duties as a manager.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the VFIHA Director - Managers, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- VFIHA Tournament Payment Request Form
- Team Jersey Log
- Team Tracking Sheet for Referee Fees and Team Budget
- Referee Fees 2023-24
- Parent Meeting Example Agenda/Notes
- HiSport Help and Instructions
- Game Notes Scatchpad
- VFIHA Brand Guidelines
The VFIHA President reserves the right to deny permission for a team to enter a tournament. This may be based on previous history with a specific tournament, or association.
In most cases, permission is granted without issue. If you have any questions about this, please get in touch with the VFIHA Director - Managers.
Emergency Rostering of Team Officials
If your team finds itself needing team officials in an emergency situation:
- HCSPs & Team Managers can be behind the bench during games, though they should not be coaching players
- HCSPs can be shared between teams at a game - if your team does not have a HCSP present, you can borrow the opposing team's HCSP. Speak to them before the game begins so they know they are required
- Phone your PCAHA League Manager - they will have the ability to approve emergency roster requests
- Do not place unrostered persons behind the bench during a game - this will result in suspensions, and PCAHA takes this quite seriously!
Emergency Goalie Affiliation
If you find yourself without a goalie before a game, you may be able to roster an emergency goalie.
You must phone your PCAHA League Manager to make this happen - do this as soon as possible
If you play a goalie that is not rostered and your PCAHA League Manager doesn't know about it, your team will forfeit the game