U7 (Birth Years 2015-2016) New to Vancouver Female Hockey Discount Rate: $215
Installment plans available
- Birth Years 2015-2016
- Early Bird Discount - Before April 30 - $374 (New Players $215)
- Birth Years 2013-2014
- Early Bird Discount - Before April 30 - $560
- Birth Years 2011-2012
- Early Bird Discount - Before April 30 - $640
- Birth Years 2009-2010
- Early Bird Discount - Before April 30 - $767
- Birth Years 2007-2008
- Early Bird Discount - Before April 30 - $876
- Birth Years 2004-2006
- Early Bird Discount - Before April 30 - $903
- Birth Years 2001-2003
- Keep playing with flexible payment options & schedule
Multiple Player Discounts
- 2 Players Registered - $50 Discount
- 3 Players Registered - $100 Discount
All Goaltenders (whether you have your own equipment, or need to borrow from us) are only required to pay 50% of the registration fee for their division, with the exception of U21, where all players pay PCAHA determined fees (U21 pay $150).
Mandatory Additional Deposits
- Jersey Deposit - $130.00 will be collected during Online Registration. This will be collected once, and will be held by the association until requested (due to graduation, transfer, or other).
- Volunteer Deposit - $75.00 will be collected during Online Registration. This deposit will be returned to you after your participation in an association sponsored event. Our volunteer policy can be found here: volunteerpolicy.pdf
Mandatory Rep Fees (for Rep Players only)
- Rep Evaluation (Tryout) Fee for U13, U15, U18 - $75.00 payment is required for all players trying out for a rep team in these divisions. This fee is non-refundable.
- Rep Dryland Fee for U13, U15, U18 - approx $250.00 payment is required for all rep players. Dryland sessions are held weekly at UBC.
- Rep Development Fee - approx $600 is required to help pay for extra development ice, coaches, coach travel expenses (tournaments, out-of-town travel), extra ice, and other development activities. The final Development Fee amount will be determined after team/parent meetings to discuss any travel plans, extra ice commitments, or other activities determined by the team.
- The Evaluation Fee is due at registration, while the Dryland and Development Fees are due October 1 if/when your player is selected for a Rep Team. Dryland/Development fees are paid in installments starting in October