U7 (Birth Years 2017-2018) New to Vancouver Female Hockey Discount Rate: $215
U9 (Birth Years 2015-2016) New to Vancouver Female Hockey Discount Rate: $300
Installment plans available - $100 Payment on Registration, with 5 Equal Payments (Aug, Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec)
Financial Assistance is available to those who need it, and we encourage you to reach out (we want to keep you playing!): VFIHA Financial Assistance
- Birth Years 2017-2018
- Early Bird Discount - Before April 30 - $380 (New Players $215)
- Birth Years 2015-2016
- Early Bird Discount - Before April 30 - $570 (New Players $300)
- Birth Years 2013-2014
- Early Bird Discount - Before April 30 - $650
- Birth Years 2011-2012
- Early Bird Discount - Before April 30 - $785
- Birth Years 2009-2010
- Early Bird Discount - Before April 30 - $895
- Birth Years 2006-2008
- Early Bird Discount - Before April 30 - $920
- Birth Years 2003-2005
- Keep playing with flexible payment options & schedule
Multiple Player Discounts
- 2 Players Registered - $50 Discount
- 3 Players Registered - $100 Discount
All Goaltenders (whether you have your own equipment, or need to borrow from us) are only required to pay 50% of the registration fee for their division, with the exception of U21, where all players pay PCAHA determined fees (U21 pay $150).
Mandatory Additional Deposits
- Jersey Deposit - $130.00 will be collected during Online Registration. This will be collected once, and will be held by the association until requested (due to graduation, transfer, or other).
- Volunteer Deposit - $75.00 will be collected during Online Registration. This deposit will be returned to you after your participation in an association sponsored event. Our volunteer policy can be found here: volunteerpolicy.pdf
Mandatory Rep Fees (for Rep Players only)
- Rep Evaluation (Tryout) Fee for U13, U15, U18 - $75.00 payment is required for all players trying out for a rep team in these divisions. This fee is non-refundable.
- Rep Development Fee - approx $600-800 is required to help pay for extra development ice, coaches, coach travel expenses (tournaments, out-of-town travel), extra ice, and other development activities. The final Development Fee amount will be determined after team/parent meetings to discuss any travel plans, extra ice commitments, or other activities determined by the team.
- The Evaluation Fee is due at registration, while the Development Fees are due October 1 if/when your player is selected for a Rep Team. Development fees are paid in installments starting in October