Initiation (Birth Years 2012-2013) New to Vancouver Female Hockey Discount Rate: $200
- Birth Years 2012-2013
- Early Bird Discount - Before April 30 - $362 (New Players $200)
- Birth Years 2010-2011
- Early Bird Discount - Before April 30 - $541
- Birth Years 2008-2009
- Early Bird Discount - Before April 30 - $617
- Birth Years 2006-2007
- Early Bird Discount - Before April 30 - $770
- Birth Years 2004-2005
- Early Bird Discount - Before April 30 - $847
- Birth Years 2001-2003
- Early Bird Discount - Before April 30 - $872
- Birth Years 1998-2000
- Keep playing with flexible payment options & schedule
Goaltenders with Own Equipment
Goaltenders with their own equipment are only required to pay 50% of the registration fee for their division, with the exception of Juvenile, where all players pay PCAHA determined fees (Juveniles pay $150).
Mandatory Additional Deposits
- Jersey Deposit - $130.00 will be collected during Online Registration. This will be collected once, and will be held by the association until requested (due to graduation, transfer, or other).
- Volunteer Deposit - $75.00 cheque post-dated to April 1, 2019, will be collected by the Team Manager. This cheque will be cancelled after your participation in an association sponsored event. Our volunteer policy can be found here: volunteerpolicy.pdf
Mandatory Rep Fees (for Rep Players only)
- Rep Evaluation (Tryout) Fee for Peewee, Bantam and Midget Divisions - $75.00 payment is required for all players trying out for a rep team in these divisions. This fee is non-refundable.
- Rep Dryland Fee for Peewee, Bantam and Midget Divisions - approx $250.00 payment is required for all rep players. Dryland sessions are held weekly at UBC.
- Rep Development Fee - approx $600 is required to help pay for extra development ice, coaches, coach travel expenses (tournaments, out-of-town travel), extra ice, and other development activities. The final Development Fee amount will be determined after team/parent meetings to discuss any travel plans, extra ice commitments, or other activities determined by the team.
- The Evaluation Fee is due at registration, while the Dryland and Development Fees are due October 1, 2018 if/when your player is selected for a Rep Team.