Initiation (Birth Years 2013-2014) New to Vancouver Female Hockey Discount Rate: $215
- Birth Years 2013-2014
- Early Bird Discount - Before April 30 - $368 (New Players $215)
- Birth Years 2011-2012
- Early Bird Discount - Before April 30 - $550
- Birth Years 2009-2010
- Early Bird Discount - Before April 30 - $628
- Birth Years 2007-2008
- Early Bird Discount - Before April 30 - $783
- Birth Years 2005-2006
- Early Bird Discount - Before April 30 - $861
- Birth Years 2002-2004
- Early Bird Discount - Before April 30 - $887
- Birth Years 1999-2001
- Keep playing with flexible payment options & schedule
Goaltenders with Own Equipment
Goaltenders with their own equipment are only required to pay 50% of the registration fee for their division, with the exception of Juvenile, where all players pay PCAHA determined fees (Juveniles pay $150).
Mandatory Additional Deposits
- Jersey Deposit - $130.00 will be collected during Online Registration. This will be collected once, and will be held by the association until requested (due to graduation, transfer, or other).
- Volunteer Deposit - $75.00 will be collected during Online Registration. This deposit will be returned to you after your participation in an association sponsored event. Our volunteer policy can be found here: volunteerpolicy.pdf
Mandatory Rep Fees (for Rep Players only)
- Rep Evaluation (Tryout) Fee for Peewee, Bantam and Midget Divisions - $75.00 payment is required for all players trying out for a rep team in these divisions. This fee is non-refundable.
- Rep Dryland Fee for Peewee, Bantam and Midget Divisions - approx $250.00 payment is required for all rep players. Dryland sessions are held weekly at UBC.
- Rep Development Fee - approx $600 is required to help pay for extra development ice, coaches, coach travel expenses (tournaments, out-of-town travel), extra ice, and other development activities. The final Development Fee amount will be determined after team/parent meetings to discuss any travel plans, extra ice commitments, or other activities determined by the team.
- The Evaluation Fee is due at registration, while the Dryland and Development Fees are due October 1, 2018 if/when your player is selected for a Rep Team.